Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mostly Ghostly (Bonus Review)

I'm a huge R.L. Stine fan but I haven't finished this book series so I don't know how close it ties everything up but it seemed to capture the mood and characters fine. It's a fun kids movie about a kid being haunted by two kids and an evil man may have killed them and their parents so they are trying to find a way to stop him from unleashing all ghosts.

It's a fine movie. The kids give a solid performance while the adults ham it up a bit too much but it works for the target audience. I'd recommend it to parents looking for a decent kids film. It really reminds me of Stine's film from last year which I need to pick up still but can't remember the name. Hopefully next year we get another fine offering.

entertainment value - 3/5

movie - 3/5

No comments: