Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Name is Bruce (Limited Release)

One of Bruce Campbell's biggest fans is out with some pals and unleash an evil Asian ghost who wants revenge on all relatives of the person who released him. Oddly enough we're in a small Oregon town where the entire population of 339 is all related. Well this fan takes it upon himself to go and kidnap Bruce Campbell himself to fight this monster. Problem is, Bruce is just an actor and he thinks this is a new film.

The films highlight is that it nevr takes itself seriously, the blood pours out and the dismembered hands go for boob grabs. There's even musical numbers and 4D moments. I have to say that while I'm a BC fan I find a lot of his movie choices to be ass. Bubba Ho-tep is a hated film of mine but god damn this movie is gold. I'll proudly put this one in my collection and cheesey horror fans and BC fans alike should check this one out.

Entertainment Value - 5/5

Movie - 4/5

No comments: