Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

It's no secret so I'll wave my freak flag here. I love High School Musical. It's so bad it's good and it feels like a clean kid friendly rocky horror minus the goth, transvestites and whatever. It just brings the cheese.

And that's okay. I've said this before but the writer/director/choreographer (it's the same guy) is a bloody genius. The lyrics are classic, the dance moves are just awe inspiring (in a so bad it's good). I will admit the tire moves were really sweet.

Efron has an awesome solo near the ending that has a Jamiraqua flavor to it that totally beats out the golf couse scene from the second film.

It's not a "good" movie when judged by the basics but it's a damn fun movie and it's a highlight of the fall. Easily the best film of october.

Entertainment Value - 5/5

movie - 4.5 /5

No comments: