Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Rocker

OMG... I never thought I'd see this (well this and Kitt Kittridge but that's hitting dvd soon yay..). Anyway, I had a few chances to see this one in the theater and I passed on it ever time ebcause it looked terrible.

And it indeed is bad. not worst film ever but it's not very good. The only thing I found amusing was the way they get discovered on youtube, which is even funnier because the video would have been deleted for adult content but whatever I guess...

Still, Raine Wilson isn't funny in this and judging by Juno and the Office he's only good when fed awesome lines which is a shame. Another amusing this is the band in the begining, the lead singer, I swear he looked like Ashton Kutcher but it sin't O_o

Anyway, skip this one. Not even worth a dvd rental. Now odner it was out of the theater in 2 weeks.

Entertainment Value - 1/5

Movie - 1/5

No comments: