Friday, April 25, 2008

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

The original Harold and Kumar surprised me by actually being good. So I was very excited for this sequel to come out. The trailers had me worried but let me just say, the film is better than the previews and it only hints at some of the films best content.

Now, I have seen a ton of crappy comedies this year and the main staple in all of them were fart jokes. This film also contains a fart joke and it's pretty damn funny to be honest. A lot of the jokes actually work but to do that it requires you to suspend belief but really, it's a mindless pot flick that is just a hoot to watch and has nudity for both males and females.

The cast returns from the first film and they do a good job keeping the antics entertaining. The film seems shorter and a lot less believable but it worked and it was just a lot of fun to see and the audience added a lot to it. One of the few films I was glad to catch in the theater this year.


enntertainment value - 4.5 / 5

movie - 3.5 /5

No comments: