Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pathology (Limited Release)

I was a few minutes late to this due to the theater having a different name on-line but whatever. This film is about a group of med students. They have a club of sorts. One person is to murder someone that is a bad person and the rest have to figure out how he did it.

It's a sick and twisted game. Throw in kinky sex and lots of nudity (Milano does fullf rontal...) and you have yourself a sick thriller.

I really enjoyed the film. It's set up to shock you and while it does a decent job of it I can't help but feel like the final part of the film feels tacked on, lacks explanation and just sort of comes out of nowhere but it isn't terrible enough to ruin the fil.

Gore fans will eat this film up and it really reminded me of Death Note a bit. I do recommend this film if you're theater is showing it. The acting is solid, we get lesbians, nudity and tongue cutting making out.

Entertainment Value : 4/5

movie - ***/ 5

No comments: