Friday, June 13, 2008

The Hulk (2008)

I really didn't like the last Hulk film. It was long and boring and frankly Ang Lee kind of sucks outside of Crouching Tiger. To be fair though I did have kind of high expectations for this new Hulk film but after being let down by Ironman I didn't know what to expect.

Well, The Hulk is everything it should have been last time and everything Ironman should have been. The action is awesome, the story is told well. The acting is really good and my only complaint comes from the final scene as it's obvious what they are aiming to do and while it may work in the end, it's a huge gamble nonetheless.

I don't know what else to say. Comic fans should enjoy the film as much as any movie goer and the special effects are pretty sweet. Plus, there are no giant poodles so that makes it instantly better than the last Hulk film.

Entertainment Value - 4/5

Movie - 4/5

No comments: