Sunday, March 9, 2008

10,000 BC



Ah, 10,000 BC. From the mind behind ID4. Well let me be frank with y'all and say I hated ID4. I thought it sucked. I saw it way back when on opening night and it was one of the worst movies I ever saw in the theater (back then, now it's like an Oscar film compared to this years crop of crap).

Anyway, the trailer looked cool. Wholly Mammoths, Saber tooth tiger and what not. Then I heard there was a plot...

His woman is taken by a warring tribe so you go across the icey lands to rescue her... Wow... Have we come this far really?

To add insult to it all everyone is so under developed that I couldn't give two shits when someone died. Actually if they had died in cool ways I would have at least remembered them.

Instead we get 3 awesome scenes in the first thirty minutes and then we must suffer for another hour with nothing worth while happening.

Why offer the Mammoth stampede, ST attack and giant ostrich attack in the first half hour and have nothing else to entertain us?

Save your money and don't view this slock. Actually, it has nothing going for it but sweet creature designs but the poor blue screen technique that is used just ruisn the entire thing. When it looks like our actors are running with a blue screen then you know it's a stinker.

Entertainment value - 1/5

Movie - * / 5.

No comments: