Friday, September 5, 2008

College

This film was suppose to come out in April. Well, that was dumb so they moved it to when college goes back in. Smart move! Too bad the main star is a teen star and it's a R rated film. The target audience is lost and that is why the film flopped.

I'll admit I laughed a few times and maybe it is the best comedy in the past few months but it still isn't very good.

The only amusing part was the glow in the dark poke party but then that makes me wonder why every R comedy must have such a scene. Otherwise we have lots of boobies and we know teen boys love those...

Except this is rated R so besides 5 or so f-bombs and some boobs we get a vehicle for a DOA actor who should just give up. Maybe two flops in 4 months will ruin him.. I can only hope...

I can't recommend this film to anyone. In the past 5 years we have gotten a slew of college films and most are pretty bad, this is yet another and it feels even less inspired than most. Hell, I'd rather rewatch College Road Trip than this...

Entertainment Value - 1/5

Movie - 1/5

No comments: