Monday, September 1, 2008

September Release Dates

Last month was very shitty. This month starts off with a decent amount of films I want to see and actually it feels very crowded. Also, the end of the month looks like utter ass and the best films seem to be limited release. I hope to bring you some of those when I head into NYC to see Katie Holmes and Patrick Wilson in some play so lets hope I do! Oh and in a review last month I asked about the next Tyler Perry film and wow, it's this month and it looks like god hates me for it...

5th - Bangkok Dangerous
12th - The Women
12th - Burn After Reading
12th - The Family that Preys
12th - Righteous Kill
19th - Lakeview Terrace
19th - My Best Friend's Girl
19th - Igor
19th - Ghost Town
26th - Miracle at St. Anna
26th - Eagle Eye
26th - Nights in Rodanthe

No comments: