Thursday, September 11, 2008

RockNRolla (advance review)

Due out in october is this film, the latest from Guy Ritchie. I actually didn't know he directed this but it kind of explains why I didn't like it.

The director is iffy at times and other times it's downright terrible. The ending shot is one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Not only that but constantly we watch the same scene over and over, it was like the film was looping and while I understand why we had to see it over and over, it really just wasn't needed.

The acting is the only thing that I really have no complaint about, everyone gives a solid performance. Even the passing seems off but it really isn't a god awful film. It just isn't very good. I'll have to say this is a film to maybe rent but it isn't exactly worth ever seeing.

Entertainment Value - 1/5

movie - 1.5 /5

No comments: