Friday, September 26, 2008

Rest Stop 2 (advance bonus review)

I didn't care much for the original film. This film some how corrects every problem the original had, screws up the things the original did do well and gives us such a crap ending that I can't even fathom why I bothered with this title.

When a DTV title gets a DTV sequel you should just know it won't be good but I'm just in the mood for horror films (which is a good thing, where the hell is Midnight Meat Train? god damn limited releases...)

The acting is subpar and the plot picks up 1 year after the original. The brother of the dude from the first decides to hunt for him. He teams up with his best bud and his chick. A lot is explained about the original but the whole eyeball thing was so absurd I can't imagine the brainstorming for that crap...

entertainment Value - 2/5

Movie - 1.5 /5

No comments: