Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Oscar 2008 Predictions

With the Oscars just a few hours away and me heading to a party I figured I'd better get this bad boy up. It's a mix of what and who I think should win and what I hope wins. I'm usually 50% or more correct all around.

Best Picture: Atonement

Best Lead Actor - Daniel Day Lewis - There Will Be Blood

Best Lead Actress - Ellen page - Juno

Best Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem - No Country For Old Men

Best Supporting Actress -
Saoirse Ronan - Atonement

Best Director - Coen brothers - No Country For Old Men

Best original Screen Play - Lars & The Real Girl

Best Previous Screen Play - Atonement

Cinematography -
Scaphandre et le papillon, Le

Editing - No Country For Old Men

Art Direction - Sweeney Todd

Costume Design - Atonement

Make Up - Pirates 3

Original Score - Atonement

Original Song - Falling Slowly - Once

Sound - Transformers

Sound Editing - There Will Be Blood

Visual Effects - Transformers

Animated Film - Persepolis

Foreign Film - 12

Documentary - Sicko

Documentary short -
Corona, La

Animated Short - I Met The Walrus

Live Action Short - The Tonto Woman

No comments: