Friday, January 18, 2008

January Titles & Dates

I'm stealing the idea of this blog from someone else. I never post real blogs anyway so this should be interesting. Unlike the other blog I do not work at a theater so I pay to see all of these films.

I'll only be mentioning the major releases. Small or independent films will be neglected from the release schedule. However, that doesn't mean I won't be seeing those if they come my way.

I also plan to write a short review of each film I see.

So without further adieu here is the release schedule for January 2008.

One Missed Call - 4th
First Sunday - 11th
In The Name of the King - 11th
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - 11th
27 Dresses - 18th
Cloverfield - 18th
Mad Money - 18th
Meet The Spartans - 25th
Rambo - 25th
Untraceable - 25th
How She Move - 25th

No comments: