Saturday, August 2, 2008

Get Smart

This film has taken me since it's release to finish it. Not that it's a bad movie but because I had that hard of a time finding a working version of it and having seen half I wasn't willing to drop the cash to see it in my theater.

Don't get em wrong, it's a pretty decent movie. It has some really funny bits and the action is really kind of good and it's something I wasn't expecting.

Acting wise the actors bring their characters to life except The Rock who just needs to stop acting, or whatever it is he does. Seriously, he's terrible in everything I've seen him in.

All in all Get Smart is one of the few movies based on a TV show that is actually kind of good. Not great mind you but it's worth a single viewing I think. Steve fans should also enjoy it as it's the perfect role for him.

Entertainment Value - 3.5/5

Movie - 3.5/5

No comments: