Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seed (advance bonus review)

Seed is the latest Uwe Boll film and it's sadly going direct to video. A number of reasons this had to be direct to video, I'm sure but that doesn't matter.

People may hate on Boll but I like him. This didn't look too good to me though but it was nothing like I expected. It's very bloody at times but we rarely see the actual acts taking place.

The entire first part of the film is trippy and disjointed. I was rather confused for a while. There's even a scene where a baby starves to death in front of you. The film is filled with some disturbing tones and visuals. The ending itself left me feeling kind of empty. I guess I was expecting something else to happen than what really does.

Either way I say give this a rent if it's your genre type. A little crime thriller with a serial killer. Kind of reminded me of Zombie's Halloween remake.

Entertainment Value - 2.5/5

Movie - 2.5/5

No comments: