Sunday, August 10, 2008

Step Brothers

I dislike Farrel but I like Riley so this had a 50/50 chance with me loving or hating it.

Oddly enough it falls somewhere in between there. The plot is stupid, think Billy Madison stupid. Two single parents get married and both their kids still live at home, despite being in their late 30's early 40's. Both sleep walk and then they become best friends because they have so many things in common.

The laughs are pretty good but they aren't a constant with the film and with about 1/3 of the jokes flaling flat it becomes kind of boring at times but thankfully I did laugh a fair amount and enjoyed myself.

Not the best comedy, not the best script but it was decent. I'll most likely never watch it again but hey, I laughed...

Entertainment Value - 3/5

Movie - 3/5

No comments: