Thursday, August 14, 2008

Redbelt

This film actually came to my theater but I never watched it. Hell, I had never heard of it and thus it wasn't counted in my release list.

Well, I am one to feel guilty. Plus this has Tim Allen and I'm a huge fan so in reality had this film been marketed correctly then maybe it would have made some money.

Anyway, Redbelt sort of reminds me of the film "Crash" not the sex crazed one but the racial tension one. It has no racial tension but it has that theme of choices. To cut this review a little shorter I'll just say the plot is pretty good.

Acting wise it's weird to see Tim Allen in a totally serious role but he does a great job with it (which I'm surprised about). There's one cast member who I didn't catch a name of but dear god she was horrid. Otherwise pretty good cast.

Redbelt had me entertained and it moved quickly so I never grew bored with it. Not the best movie ever but good enough to get a full recommendation from me.

Entertainment Value - 3.5/5

Movie - 3.5/ 5

No comments: