Friday, August 29, 2008

Where in the World is Osama Bin Ladan (Limited Release)

I wanted to see this opening day while i was in NCY but the cloest theater showing it was way too far out of my way so now many months later we have the dvd release and me being able to view the film.

I loved Super Size Me so I really had high hopes for this film. Maybe the marketing was wrong or maybe I was confused but the film has little to do with what one would assume and it's more of a political statement, and about our heroes near born child which during most of the film isn't born yet.

Either way I couldn't help but feel bored. Sure it has some funny bits but nothing amazing. It often goes towards the path of the cheese so even that hinders my view on it a little.

I can't recommend this one at all and that makes me rather sad. I guess it might be worth a viewing if that it's like your favorite genre but I'm giving this a total full fledged pass.

Entertainment Value - 2/5

Movie - 1.5 /5

No comments: