Friday, August 29, 2008

The Longshots

I don't like sports. Well, hockey amuses me with its violence. otherwise sports bore me to tears and the sappy crap films about them are even worse than watching Tiger Woods swing a stick at a ball for hours and hours.

Ice Cube has mean torturing us with crappy films, so unoirignal one questions how they got green lighted and then this turd comes out. Not only is the title so lame and feels like 1000000 other films but it some how fails to do anything remotely inetresting.

The film isn't funny, it's not cute and cuddly and I'll admit it now but The game Plan was a million times better than this film. It actually feels like they didn't even try. Like they didn't want the film to be anything more than a steaming pile of nothing.

Avoid the film but hey... We all know what demographic this film is geared at... When's the next Tyler Perry film? He let's me down far less than ice Cube...

Entertainment Value - 1/5

Movie - .5/ 5

No comments: