Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Release Dates

I can't believe we're at the end guys. I'm missing 3 movies right now. Care to help me out? I need to see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, Haunting of Molyl Hartley, and Australia which I may go and see this Sunday.

It's been a tough challenge since the summer began and some films lasting only a week and gas prices reaching an all time high. December starts off slow and the holiday is a whole lot of trouble. It's unlikely I'll be 100% done but you know what, it'll be close.

Without further delay, here's the December release list.

5th - Punisher: War Zone
12th - Nothing Like the Holidays
12th - Day the Earth Stood Still
12th - Delgo
19th - 7 pounds
19th - tale of despereaux
19th - yes man
26th - bedtime stories

26th - the spirit
26th - Valkyrie
26th - marley and me
26th - curious case of Benjamin button

No comments: