Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tunnel Rats (Bonus Review)

Everyone knows I'm a Uwe Boll fan but whatever. I hate war films so this could have gone either way for me. oddly enough it's a pretty good film, and that isn't me being all Boll fanatic.

The film has a rather good soundtrack, perhaps not Apocalypse Now but it's damn good. The cinematography is really well and you won't believe this but even the acting is pretty good, as are the action scenes. It's almost as if Boll took the hate to heart and wanted to say fuck you to the haters and create a solid film and it's a shame it isn't getting a theatrical release in the states.

I'd give this a solid rental recommendation, it could be hit or miss, depending if you like war films but I liked it and it looked great on regular dvd.

Entertainment value - 3/5

Movie - 3.5 /5

No comments: