Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pulse 3 (advance DTV review)

The original Pulse (from Japan) was fantastic. The remake was horrible but most are. The DTV sequel was one of the worst I've seen and I may have reviewed it in this blog so imagine my surprise when I heard a 3rd one was made. Really? Two flops and you still whore the series out?

To be honest this was a decent effort. It starts off strong, right before the midway point of the original film and then jump forward to the refugee camps. A girl finds a pc, someone named Adam is on it and she ventures outt o find him.

In no ways is it original or anything but it was a decent film. It held my interest and while I wouldn't completely recommend it, if you liked the other 2 films I see no reason to not see this one. It's okay.

Entertainment value - 2/5

movie - 2/5

No comments: